Thank you for being a nonprofit vendor at River Relay 2017! In celebration of the unique outdoor recreation opportunities made possible by the San Antonio River, the San Antonio River Foundation (SARF) presents River Relay 2017, a timed running and kayaking race. Hundreds of community members will run 5k or kayak 4k in teams or as individuals down the beautiful San Antonio River. After they cross the finish line, racers, spectators and their families will enjoy food, beverages, and music while interacting with a variety of community organizations. This race will bring people from all over San Antonio to the redeveloped Mission Reach Trail so they have an opportunity to get involved in outdoor recreation, discover health and fitness outlets in our community and enjoy a morning of general wellness with their family, neighbors and new friends. More information is at www.sariverfoundation.org/riverrelay.
- Location: Mission County Park Pavilion 2, 7675 Padre Circle, San Antonio, TX 78214
- Date: Saturday, November 11th
- Time: Event time is 9am-1pm. Racers will arrive for registration as early as 8am. You may begin setting up as early as 7:30am, but must be completely set up by 9am. The event ends at 1pm, you must vacate the park by 1:30pm.
- Fee: Free for nonprofits. While supplies last, we can provide one 6ft table and two chairs, please note in the description if you would like to reserve a set.
- Registration Paperwork Deadline: Tuesday, October 31st