Saturday, Nov 11th, 2017
9AM - 1PM
Mission County Park 2- 7675 Padre Circle (adjacent to Padre Park)
Discover the redeveloped Mission Reach Trail with River Relay 2017! This is a FREE and PUBLIC event with a fundraising race component.
From 10a-1p there will be food trucks, music, FREE Alamo Beer, a tree giveaway, pet adoption opportunities and wellness/environmental exhibitors to show you even more ways to enjoy nature in San Antonio.
It will be a fun day on the beautiful Mission Reach which will help you explore the recreation and wellness opportunities your restored San Antonio River has to offer. PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE SAN ANTONIO RIVER FOUNDATION!
When racers cross the finish line, they will join family, friends, and the community in a celebration with music, family friendly vendors, food trucks, beer from our generous presenting sponsor Alamo Beer Company, and a presentation of prizes to the top racers in multiple categories. Look at the photos (courtesy of Alamo City Photography) and video (courtesy of Airborne-Aerial Photography) and get excited!
Thank you to all of our amazing exhibitors who are there for YOU to talk to during River Relay 2017.
Cibolo Nature Center, Texas A & M Agrilife Extension, Big Brother and Sisters, San Antonio River Authority, Yoga Day, Alamo City Rivermen, Phil Hardberger Park Conservancy, San Antonio Pet's Alive, City of San Antonio Parks & Rec-tree giveaway, Keep San Antonio Beautiful, YMCA of Greater San Antonio, Headwaters at Incarnate Word.
There will be 90 trees available for you to adopt for free!
Thanks to our sponsors
If you are interested in sponsoring River Relay 2017, please call 210.224.2694 or email email@example.com or click HERE to review the River Relay 2017 Sponsorship package.
Event Location & ParkingRiver Relay will be located at Mission County Park 2 (7675 Padre Circle) located adjacent to Padre Park. Parking is located in a paved lot in front of the pavilion. Additional parking can be found in Padre Park.
Race- for registered River Relay racers only
- 5K land route map: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1603676914
- River Relay 2017 General Event Map.jpg
- Special Instructions for those using personal kayaks
- Map of kayak chutes on the water course (River Relay 2017 begins at 10 and ends before 22)
- Thursday, Nov 9th , San Antonio River Foundation 8am-6:30pm, 100 E Guenther St
- Friday, Nov 10th, San Antonio River Foundation 8am-6:30pm, 100 E Guenther St
- ELECTRONIC COPY OF RACE PACKET: https://goo.gl/Ktb9U7
- 1st Place Run/Kayak Team
- 1st Place Run Solo- Men
- 1st Place Run Solo- Women
- 1st Place Kayak Solo- Men
- 1st Place Kayak Solo- Women
Things to Know
- All participants must be 18+ years of age.
- Registration includes kayak shuttle (when applicable) timing bib, t-shirt, breakfast and beer.
- A limited number of kayaks are available for free on a first-come first-served basis. Please call 210-224-2694 to reserve your kayak. Personal kayaks are permitted but require special measures for drop-off and pick-up of your watercraft.
- Water, coffee and snacks available at check-in.
- In the event River Relay is cancelled due to severe weather, please consider your registration fee a charitable gift to the San Antonio River Foundation. No refunds will be issued.
- We welcome family and friends to spectate and enjoy a vendor fair, food, and music.
- Your registration service fee allows the San Antonio River Foundation to use the full amount of your payment towards our fundraising goals. Thank you.